Most of us are not prepared to plan and carry out a funeral ceremony for someone we love. And so much of the information available on this critically important subject fails to focus on what is most important: having a personalized, meaningful funeral that helps families and friends begin the healing process of mourning after the death of someone we love.
It’s hard enough to think about death, so most procrastinate planning for it. Families all over the world find mortality an uncomfortable and taboo topic to discuss. As hard as it may be to talk about death it is a topic that needs to be planned and discussed in a timely fashion we before one's passing.
Advance funeral planning just makes since. When someone dies the family is faced with a multitude of decisions at a most difficult time. They must answer questions concerning the type of service, what style and color of casket, how much to spend, what florist and type of floral arrangement and other important decisions.
The extent of preplanning is entirely up to the person making the arrangements. It may consist of merely putting on record the biographical information necessary for both legal and media purposes. It may extend to choosing the types of services and or merchandise desired. It can also include pre-paying the funeral. Pre-payment may be paying the amount in full or making monthly payments. It is also possible to guarantee the current funeral cost by pre-paying.
- Ease the burden on your family by making all the arrangements for your funeral service
- Share your wishes with your loved ones
- Organization of personal records and documents for easy location by your family
- Provides peace of mind knowing your services are designed before the need arises
- Ensure your life insurance is properly allocated where it matters most, to your loved ones
We plan everything from vacations to retirements yet most people hesitate when given the chance to design their own final arrangements. Planning ahead can help ease the process of the service at an already difficult time. Arranging the memorial does not have to be a daunting task. More often than not families are put in positions to make difficult choices for the service arrangements for the deceased. By proactively pre-planning your life celebration you solidify your final wishes will be carried out as you wanted as well as alleviate the guess work most families are left to do.
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral
- To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 954-566-7621 or you can complete our easy to use online Pre-arrangement form by clicking the button below.